For your convenience we include below a selection of New Zealand's Luxury Lodges and Premium Properties. The packages are a starting point and we can combine or tailor them to your needs.
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs - Bay of Islands
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs – Bay of Islands
- From $1,898 for two people per night (Suite category) - Minimum 2 night stay between 6 January and 31 March 2021
- From $825 + GST per person per night (Suite category) for a minimum 2 night stay.
- Stay for 4 nights and receive a $400 credit per room.
- Subject to availability.
The Boat Shed - Waiheke Island
The Boat Shed – Waiheke Island
- From $1,760* per night - Minimum 2 nights accommodation with one night's complimentary Lodge Dinner
- From $2,640* per night and enjoy a Lodge Dinner one night, a BBQ platter dinner one night, and a Boatshed Jeep* for a day to get out and explore Waiheke Island (*Jeep includes fuel, mileage, and insurance - based on a calendar day).
- Offering ‘sand between your toes’ luxury, The Boatshed offers beautifully appointed accommodation, privacy, sea views, open fires and the highest level of design details.
- The ‘Boatshed’ rooms have louvered shutters opening onto a private deck and the gardens beyond, whilst the Bungalows are extremely spacious and offer a modern twist to the traditional bach experience.
Peppers on the Point – Rotorua
- Price on Request - 3 night accommodation with listed inclusions
- Holiday package includes: Shared guided hike up Mount Tarawera, admission to Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland, admission to Polynesian Spa.
- Surrounded by Lake Rotorua, Peppers on the Point, is an intimate retreat featuring spectacular views to the historic Mokoia Island.
- Five minutes from the heart of Rotorua, Peppers on the Point was originally one of Rotorua’s stately homes before being converted to accommodation.
- With Rotorua being the heartland of New Zealand’s Maori culture, Peppers on the Point is located near a landscape of erupting geysers, hot thermal springs and bubbling mud pools.
Solitaire Lodge - Rotorua
Solitaire Lodge – Rotorua
- From $2,559*pp (twin share) - 3 nights accommodation with listed inclusions
- From 1 May to 30 September 20, holiday package includes: Pre dinner drinks and all meals, shared guided hike up Mount Tarawera, admission to Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland, admission to Polynesian Spa.
- Solitaire Lodge offers secluded lakeside accommodation and breathtaking views over Lake Tarawera from a lush natural bush setting. Styled with comfort in mind, the nine luxurious suites all feature views over Lake Tarawera’s still deep waters.
- Freestanding bathtubs allow the luxury of such views while soaking. Renowned for its fine dining, the lodge serves contemporary New Zealand cuisine prepared with fresh local produce and superb wines from selected vineyards.
Huka Lodge - Taupo
Huka Lodge – Taupo
- Two-night "Escape" Package from $1,300* per person, per night night for two people twin share - with inclusions listed below.
- From 1 Jan - 30 Sept 21 - From $1,300* per person per night (twin share basis) based on a riverside Junior Lodge Suite.
- From 1 October to 14 December 21 - From $1,829* per person, per night (twin share) based on riverside Junior Lodge Suite.
- Escape Package includes: Accommodation as listed and a chilled bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne, pre-dinner drinks with canapes, five course dinners and breakfasts, a Huka Lodge branded gift, 2.5 hour private launch cruise, including the opportunity for trout fishing OR hit the track with Formula Challenge, return Taupo airport transfers if required.
- Since it was founded in the 1920s, Huka Lodge has been sought by the world’s most discerning travellers for its generous hospitality and magnificent location. This iconic retreat is consistently ranked amongst the finest in the world and was the proud recipient of the Tatler Award for Enduring Excellence. The Lodge nestles amongst seventeen acres of manicured gardens on the banks of the mighty Waikato River, upstream from the Huka Falls and within a protected nature reserve. All eighteen Junior Lodge Suites, one Suite and the two private cottages enjoy superb river views. There are over twenty unforgettable private dining locations to be enjoyed within the lodge, on the terrace by open fires or at a table for two under the stars within a garden ranked as of ‘National Significance’.
Art Deco Masonic Hotel – Hawkes Bay
- From $755*pp (twin share) - 3 nights accommodation with listed inclusions
- 17 May to 30 September 20 from $755*pp (twin share). 30 September to 15 December 20 from $830*pp (twin share). Holiday package includes: Private Art Deco highlights tour of Napier by vintage car. Privately guided food and wine cycling tour of Hawkes Bay.
- Napier’s leading boutique hotel, situated on the Marine Parade with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, is a 1930's Art Deco jewel surrounded by a number of excellent examples of Art Deco architecture including the Hawkes Bay’s MTG Museum and The Art Deco Centre. With a choice of rooms and suites The Art Deco Masonic Hotel is an excellent base from which to visit the many attractions for which Napier and the surrounding Hawkes Bay area has earned an enviable reputation.
The Farm at Cape Kidnappers - Hawkes Bay
The Farm at Cape Kidnappers – Hawkes Bay
- From $1,898 for two people per night (Suite category) - Minimum 2 night stay with inclusions from 1 August to 31 October 20
- From 1 August to 31 October - from $825 + GST per person per night (Suite category) for a minimum 2 night stay. Includes: Daily breakfast and lunch; pre-dinner drinks and canapes; choice of either a la carte dinner or five course tasting menu, select wine and beverages with dinner, complimentary in-suite, non-alcoholic mini bar; a choice of either a 50 minute spa treatment or green fee per person per night stayed.