Set right on Muri Beach, Te Vakaroa Villas is a remarkable gated haven, offering the sought after views of Muri Lagoon and beyond the reef to the South Pacific Ocean that we look for in a holiday to the Cook Islands.
As the winner of World Luxury Hotels’ “Best Design – Hotel” award, the contemporary architecture and interior design of the six villas are sympathetic to the natural surroundings, complete with floor-to ceiling sliders that open onto a large private patio overlooking the infinity pool and jacuzzi – the ideal places to unwind and enjoy a tropical cocktail.
Te Vakaroa offers one and two bedroom villas. The one bedroom villas feature:
- 93 square meters, maximum number of two guests per villa.
- 2 x villas with 4 poster King bed (pictured above), and 1 x villa with King (can split to 2 x singles).
- Luxury en-suite bathroom.
- A large private veranda overlooking the pool and to lagoon, with seating and lounging area.
- The courtyard directly off the bedroom is the perfect place to sit among the tropical plants and enjoy a cool drink or fresh coffee in the morning.
The two bedroom villas feature
- 170 square meters.
- Two super king beds (one splits to 2 x singles), both ensuites plus ground floor powder room.
- Each bedroom leads to its own private balcony with views of the lagoon and tropical rainforest-clad mountains, ample wardrobe and storage.
- A large day-bed, and comfortable seating for 8 on the veranda with direct ocean views over infinity pool (pictured above).
Each villa also includes:
- Daily breakfast delivered to your villa at a time suitable to you up to 11am. Fresh tropical fruit and the freshest baked goods – exceptional coffee and freshly squeezed juices.
- French toiletries, bathrobes, hairdryer and beach towels.
- Private, spacious open plan living room and dining with entertainment console leading to modern kitchen and outdoor veranda.
- Full air conditioning, ceiling fans and insect screening.
- Flat screen satellite TV with multi free channels, including CNN, BBC, ESPN, Discovery, History, Living, Nat Geo, multiple movie channels plus.
- iPod docking and bluetooth.
- Work desk with D/D telephone and Wi-Fi – (complimentary starter kit provided).
- Fully equipped kitchens includes a dishwasher, fridge and freezer, microwave, gas hob, gas oven and filtered water.
- Mini bar with (to purchase) soft drinks, wine and selection beers.
- Replenished teas, and plunger coffee and a selection of condiments for use during stay; olive oils, balsamic vinegar, sauces etc.
- A washer and dryer as well as an iron and ironing board.
- In villa safe.
- Ice-maker, guest BBQ, pool fresh water station, outdoor shower, security gate to beach and entrance.
- 15 metre infinity swimming pool with Jacuzzi, lounging pavilion and poolside sun loungers.
- Spectacular gardens featuring variety tropical hibiscus, ginger, palms and planting.
- A green approach to hospitality; solar generated power up to 50% of usage, non-phosphate cleaning products, non-use commercial bottled water – all on-site approved water filtration systems (purer than bottled water), appropriate waste disposal.
- Concierge and front office staffed daily and on call 24 hours.
Tropical breakfasts are delivered daily to your Villa and the adjoining Sails Restaurant offers room service and a-la-carte dining, or a short stroll along the beach gives access to some of the island’s renowned restaurants. Guests can enjoy a fully hosted holiday or choose to be full self-catering each villa has a beautiful fully appointed kitchen.
Muri Lagoon is a water playground for snorkelling, kayaking, kite surfing and swimming. Kayaks and snorkelling equipment are complimentary for those who want to pull themselves away from their luxurious villa to explore the attractions of the lagoon.
Booking Te Vakaroa Villas with Fine Travel
At Fine Travel we have a direct relationship with Te Vakaroa Villas, and we can also work with our preferred wholesale partners. We can package your airfares to Rarotonga with your accommodation and car hire to you have a single itinerary for your holiday.