Fine Travel clients will be familiar with the complimentary chauffeur service offered by Emirates. Now luxury cruise line Silversea has announced a partnership with Blacklane to provide complimentary chauffeur service to meet, and return from the airport. Already an inclusive luxury cruise line, this additional service expands the benefits enjoyed by Silversea clients.
This new service applies from 22 July 2021 for voyages starting on or after 30 March, 2022 (exceptions apply).
The service includes private executive transfers from your home to your airport or port (if applicable) and back again, post-trip, within 50 miles. Should the distance be longer, you can arrange payment directly with Blacklane. In New Zealand the service is limited to the cities that Black Lane operates – Auckland and Christchurch. Should the service not be available or if you wish to organise your transfers individually, a non-use credit will be offered.
The all inclusive Silversea experiences now includes:
Pre and post cruise benefits:
- Private executive transfers (between home and airport)
- International roundtrip flights (or air credit)
- Business Class upgrades at reduced rates
- In-country flights
- Pre- and post-cruise hotel night/s, or day-use hotel
- Transfers, luggage handling and city centre shuttle
Fine dining and beverages:
- Multiple restaurants serving diverse cuisine and an in-suite 24-hour dining service including caviar
- Premium beverages in-suite and throughout the ship
Personalised service and amenities:
- Butler service in every suite category
- Onboard gratuities
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Shore excursions
Activities and Gear Exclusive to Excursions
- Highly-qualified Expedition Team
- Enrichment lectures, guided Zodiac, land and sea tours, and shore-side activities
- Complimentary expedition gear including parka, backpack and water bottle
Terms and conditions apply to these inclusions and are available on request.
Silversea returned to the Mediterranean this year with two departures already completed under its Covid-19 policies and has announced its 2023 / 2024 program.