Explore quaint Germanic towns, appreciate the splendour of the quiet Italian Lakes and marvel at the most impressive cities on the continent: Insight Vacations’ Highlights of Europe enables guests travel in style to the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France.
Fourteen days of Insight Experiences, starting in London and finishing in Paris, with a highly skilled Travel Director to ensure a seamless journey, 13 nights hotel accommodation with bag service, daily buffet breakfasts and many other meals with hotel and restaurant tips included.
- Enjoy a private cruise along the canals of Amsterdam
- Enter the Vatican City ahead of everyone else with special VIP access.
- Venture to Veneto to learn how to make the perfect Bellini
- Dine on rich and delicious Italian cuisine in the hills of Tuscany.
- Join a castle owner on the Rhine for a private estate viewing and unlock the secrets of Rhineland’s modern kings and queens.
- Do as the Romans do and join a local family in their home for a lively dinner in the heart of Rome.
- Ascend legendary Mount Stanserhorn in Switzerland and meet a ranger for an in-depth exploration of the region’s fauna and ﬂora.
We work directly with Insight Vacations so the price of this tour is identical to booking directly with Insight. Fine Travel can also arrange your “open jaw” airfares so you can fly into London and fly out of Paris.
Fine Travel and Insight Vacations
As an approved agent for Insight Vacations, we work directly with the Insight Vacations team on behalf of our clients to provide our complete and authentic experience from the comfort of premium escorted journey.
Here are 5 reasons to choose Insight Vacations and Fine Travel:
Insight Experiences: You’ll be shown a range of fascinating and unique experiences, connecting you with local people to really bring each destination to life.
Deliciously authentic dining: You’ll enjoy a mouth-watering variety of dining experiences designed to give you an authentic flavour of each destination, sampling great restaurants and local specialities.
Travel and stay in style: Having your exclusive, Insight 40-seat luxury coach with extra legroom and great hotels in the right locations are equally important to your holiday.
Smaller group camaraderie: Travelling with life-minded guests from around the English-speaking world will further enrich your journey, with fun and friendship a certainty.
Seamless, stress-free travel: With your experienced and knowledgeable Insight Travel Director always on hand to take care of everything, from hotel check-ins to restaurant reservations.
Fine Travel has access to Insight Vacations entire catalogue of guided coach tours. We can also extend to you any Insight Vacations Earlybird or Past Passenger discount.