The 2023-2024 Viking World Cruise only launched in July and it is easy to understand why this cruise holiday has been so popular when you consider the journey that awaits — 138 days of epic exploration, traversing the globe from Fort Lauderdale to London, visiting 28 countries across six continents on board Viking’s newest ship, Viking Neptune. As all Viking’s ships are identical, you can read up on selecting your stateroom in our article: How to choose your stateroom on a Viking Ocean Cruise
You can also read more from our onboard review of the Viking Sun when she was in Auckland in January 2020 as part of her record breaking World Cruise.
Or if you wish to embark from Los Angeles, Viking’s 21-day 2024 Viking World Journeys itinerary explores 23 countries and five continents over the course of one spectacular voyage.
Whichever voyage you prefer, enjoy 11 overnights in iconic cities and an included shore excursion in every port, starting from AU$79,995 per person for the 2023-2024 Viking World Cruise.
Reserve by 30 September 2021 to receive free business class airfares, up to US$2,000 per person in shore excursion credit, up to US$1,000 per person in shipboard credit, a complimentary Silver Spirits beverage package and more, totalling over US$25,000 in value per person. Additionally, when you pay in full by 15 November 2022, save up to an additional AU$9,000 per couple.
Included in these itineraries
- Business Class Air (first class for domestic flights)1
- Ground transfers to/from the ship; private car transfers for guests in the Owner’s Suite or Explorer Suites2
- 1 night complimentary accommodation in Fort Lauderdale for Fort Lauderdale departures
- Onboard gratuities and service fees
- Silver Spirits beverage package, including virtually all drinks on board
- Complimentary Visa Service3
Always Included Viking Value
- Private veranda stateroom with king-size bed
- Guided excursion in each port of call
- Onboard meals
- Choice of 8 dining options — no charge for alternative dining venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Specialty coffee, tea and bottled water
- Access to LivNordic Spa facilities including sauna, hydrotherapy pool and Snow Grotto
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Culture Curriculum: Lectures and performances of music, art, dance, cooking and history
- Complimentary self-service laundrettes
- No credit card surcharges
- Industry-leading Health & Safety Program
Save up to US$25,000pp of Inclusive Value
Book by 30 September 2021 and you’ll receive:
- US$2,000 pp shore excursion credit to apply towards optional shore excursions and overland tours
- US$1,000 pp shipboard credit to apply towards spa services, onboard shops and laundry
- US$1,000 pp shipboard credit to apply towards anything for all Viking Explorer Society members
Special Pay In Full Bonus
Pay in full by 15 November 2022 and save up to an additional AU$9,000 per couple based on stateroom category
Plan Your Voyage Risk Free
Book before 31 August 2021:
- Change your cruise date up to 14 days prior to departure
- All change fees are waived
- You have 24 months to select your new cruise date
Terms & Conditions:
1 Business Class Air from listed gateway cities, including Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
2 Within the embarkation and disembarkation cities only.
3 When using Viking recommended VISA service.
2023-2024 Viking World Cruise Savings: Offer applies to new bookings from 20 July 2021 – 30 September 2021. Cruise from $79,995 AUD per person based on 23 December 2023 departure of 2023-2024 Viking World Cruise in Category V2; Cruise from $74,995 AUD per person based on 9 January 2024 departure of 2024 Viking World Journeys in Category V2; other categories may be higher, please call for details. Complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package; onboard gratuities and service fees; US$2,000 per person shore excursions credit; US$1,000 per person shipboard credit valid on all categories. Bonus shipboard credit of US$1,000 per person is an exclusive offer for Viking Explorer Society Members; combinable with the above-mentioned amenities and Viking Explorer Society Member Travel Credits. Shore excursion and shipboard credit amounts are listed as US dollars and will be converted to Australian dollars on passenger documentation at an exchange rate of 71 cents. A deposit of 10% per person is due within 7 days of booking; pay in full by 15 May 2023. Pay in full by 15 November 2022 for Special Pay in Full Bonus. Additional restrictions may apply. Viking World Cruise Value Offer with included benefits expires 30 September 2021. Pricing offer expires on 30 September 2021 unless sold out prior.
Air Promo: FREE roundtrip business class air from select gateway cities and include transfers.